Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

i miss him!

My mom has my son Aidan this week for his first attempt at swim lessons. At 8 months old I am sure it is more "play in the water" lessons but it's more about exposure than technique.

My parents are such awesome grandparents. Even though they live an hour and 1/2 away, I swear they see him at least every 2 weeks. They took care of him while I delt with my post-partem complications, they watch him if Billy and I need a night out, they kept him quarantined when I had pneumonia, and now swim lessons for 2 weeks! He is so lucky to have such a great Nana and Papa.


Last night my husband said - it is too quiet around here. It is true. My 3 step-children are spending the summer with their very sick mother trying to spend as much time together as possible. And now Aidan is gone, too! I told Billy last night "this is what it will be like when we get old ... just the 2 of us ... that going to be ok?" He smiled and said "of course."


Fortunately, my mom is bringing him home for the weekend. She and papa will need a few days rest before week #2.


Here's Aidan about a month ago with his new found love of dill pickles. How could you not miss those big blue eyes?


No comments:

Post a Comment