Weight Loss Tracker

Thursday, December 10, 2009

it counts!


I was pleasantly surprised to see that the scale moved this morning. I have finally moved past my 10% goal. I moved my ticker to reflect the loss of 33lbs since the start of this WLS journey.

I was thinking maybe I need two tickers. While 33lbs reflects my weight loss since I started the pre-op diet, in the past year I have actually lost 87lbs. Granted, I was 8 months pregnant at my highest weight, but that still counts as LBs lost - right?

It's been 2 months since I was banded. I want it to move faster. It's my fault though. I haven't been drinking enough water and I haven't started a good exercise routine. It doesn't help that I get every stupid cold/virus that my little one brings home from daycare. (like today - sniff sniff, cough, sniff sniff) But I'm the only one that can do it. I need to focus! Drink more water, get off my ass, and move that scale along.

7 comments:

  1. And you will move and drink that water - it takes time to get the head part into gear to catch up with your body (hello? Just ask me lol) Love that you have lost so much already - trust me, you're doing better than you think you are :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in the same place with you. My exercise is not consistent and I rarely drink as much water as I should. I know I'd see better results if I did these things but I just can't get into it right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see someone in the same place! I am about 6 weeks past surgery and have lost 28...you are doing GREAT to be at 33! I felt the same way this week - I know I need to drink more and start excercising, but the kids gave me this awful cold!!! Thanks for helping me feel not alone in this journey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment from a pre-banded person: Are you crazy? Thirty-three lbs in 2 months? That is OUTSTANDING!! You need to give your self the kuddos you deserve :)

    - Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the encouragement ladies. sometimes when it's moving slowly you just need to remember that 33lbs IS a big deal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are doing great lady, keep it up!!! :)

    ReplyDelete